Leadership - Communication - Culture
... from a whole-self perspective
Get increased employee engagement and productivity
When I work with clients, we focus on co-creating productive, enjoyable workplaces where people get to be who they truly are and they can thrive, individually and together, and achieve true win-win results.
- Values-Based Culture Shift (Strategy & Implementation) …to foster a “Speak up!”, accountability, and appreciation environment
- Leadership, Accountability, and Communication Skills Training ... so your people understand and practice how to work well, individually and together, and contribute to the company's success
- Executive & Leadership Coaching ... supporting your leaders in becoming more authentic communicators and leaders
- Professional Coaching...serving as a friendly and neutral 3rd-party sounding board to your employees so they are supported in being as resilient, healthy, and happy as possible
- Meeting Facilitation...for difficult conversations or brainstorming sessions where a skilled external facilitator is beneficial
- Conflict Resolution...facilitating conversations and crafting action steps for successful resolution of internal disputes
- Assessments & action:
- "Whole-self": Determine the levels of authenticity, appreciation, and sincere interactions in your company and develop a framework to initiate changes
- Employee engagement: Identity what causes your employees to be disengaged and less productive than they could be and draft
a roadmap for improvements
A quote from John Maxwell says: "The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.”
While I believe that an optimistic attitude is very helpful in leadership and life in general, it seems even more important to me that we can be agile, “adjust the sails”, and take well-informed, conscious action when conditions change.
I work with business owners and corporate leaders who feel stuck and doubt their ability to make the best possible things happen in their work. They are sick and tired of their self-doubt and the anxiety it provokes, and eager to improve their experience.
If that sounds like you, let’s explore if, together, we can bring out the effective and impactful leader you were meant to be while working with great ease, confidence, and courage.
Go to Contact and request your initial complimentary call. I look forward to speaking with you soon and supporting you in “adjusting YOUR sails”.
TRAINING - go here for more details
All training can be conducted virtually (via Zoom or Teams) or in person in your office or in a rented space.
- “Speak up!” Communication skills for a useful contribution
- Accountability Boost: Get your employees to be accountable
- Leadership Fundamentals for emerging leaders
All my training and services are custom-tailored to your unique needs, circumstances, budget, and timeline.
Are you missing a topic that's important to you? I'd be happy to discuss creating a training just for you and your team. Connect with me to discuss your needs!
Mobile: +1 (604) 816-4056
Need greater employee engagement and accountability?
A whole-self approach can help
I work with leaders - like you - and their teams...
...to create authentic, engaging workplaces where individuality is welcomed, candid conversations are the norm, people are accountable and highly productive, and they enjoy their work.
Over the recent years, there has been a growing initiative to “Bring Our Whole Selves to Work”.
In a corporate culture where you encourage and support your employees to share their whole Selves, they...
- Are more likely to show up fully and authentically
- Contribute their best ideas and efforts
- Are more engaged, accountable, productive, and happier
...and you end up with stronger leaders and better employees.
What a happy client has to say...
Monika Becker is someone I feel very privileged to know. I consider her one of my trusted colleagues, a go to trainer, and an inspirational coach that I recommend regularly without hesitation. I also consider her my friend.
Monika consistently delivers for our clientele in the areas of Employee Relations as well as Training & Development. Monika shows up authentically and as her whole self as a luminary with exceptional integrity, sensitivity, and interpersonal skills. She has particularly exceptional expertise in the areas of driving accountability, communication, and leadership within organizations.
Monika has also created a great deal of value coaching clients who have directly commented on her ability to uncover the root causes of their internal and external struggles. She compassionately approaches with solutions based on education, shared perspectives, and practical tools to establish a set of new habits and behaviours. She communicates with clarity and confidence and facilitates professionals in need to become a more authentic and stronger version of themselves and align their lives with their core values and goals.
Any organization should feel privileged to work with her. As she has measured results in driving cultural elements such as clearer communication, greater confidence, engagement, and sense of ownership, increased productivity, as well as improved management and leadership.
I highly recommend you speak with Monika if you need an effective trainer or coach for your team.
Jonathan Mattice, Managing Director, Targeted Talent (June 2021)
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
Ready to discuss your needs in a complimentary consultation?
You and your company are unique - and so are your needs. Let's set up a call to assess your circumstances, what you need and want, and establish if we are a fit to do great work together.
We will take 30-45 minutes to get to know each other and understand your company's situation and the kind of support you are looking for. This first call is on me.
I'm looking forward to talking to you. Email or call me to get things started!
Mobile: +1 (604) 816-4056
"We are meant to live a happy life. Which means that we do work that matters to us and gives us a sense of joy, contribution and significance - in addition to providing us with an income that supports our desired lifestyle."
~ Monika Becker
Learn more about me:
About Monika Becker
Phone: +1 (604) 816-4056