Say good-bye to feeling stuck and indecisive...and hello to clarity, ease and success
Get clear about who you are, what you stand for and where you're going.
Take action and keep moving in the direction of your goals and dreams, one focused and meaningful step at a time.
"It’s a lack of clarity that creates chaos and frustration. Those emotions are poison to any living goal."
~ Steve Maraboli
Feeling lost? Not reaching your goals?
Coaching can help you...
- Gain clarity of identity and direction for your personal and professional life
- Identify a job, business, or other role that is aligned with your authentic values and needs
- Obtain the tools and guidance to pursue this next phase of your career or life in general
- Become more aware of your personal strengths, your values, your purpose and your contribution
- Experience a greater level of satisfaction and ease (less conflict) in your personal and professional life, including financial rewards
Learn more: Is coaching right for you?
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
~ Mary Oliver
So, what is your plan for YOUR LIFE? Do you know what your purpose is and what you want to dedicate your life to? What brings you joy and what is your unique contribution to the world?
These are big questions, I know. In my view, too many people are shying away from these reflections and explorations because they believe that it is too selfish to focus on one’s own interests and gifts, and one’s joy and purpose in life.
I believe, however, that we all need to make our wellbeing and contribution to the world our highest priority. Taking care of ourselves and our special contribution is not only a healthy and loving thing to do; it is also a friendly obligation towards our world that we show up as our full, authentic selves, realize our potential, and use our unique gifts to make a difference.
I call this approach ‘Good Selfishness’. It starts with exploring who we really are, what brings us joy and what matters to us; …then turning our realizations into meaningful action. Learn more about Good Selfishness.
We are meant to live a happy life. Which means that we do work that matters to us and gives us a sense of joy, contribution and significance - in addition to providing us with an income that supports our desired lifestyle. ~ Monika Becker
Learn more about me: About Monika Becker
Phone: +1 (604) 816-4056